Anxiety Therapy & Mental Health Help and Support
Some of the most frequently asked questions about our anxiety treatment services, can be found here.
- What approach to treatment is taken at your anxiety treatment center? We’re unique among anxiety treatment centers in terms of our approach. A Place of HOPE treats anxiety disorder using a whole-person approach to recovery. More than other anxiety treatment clinics, we address the mind, body and spirit in great detail. We get to know you and your life experiences to understand the contributing factors to your anxiety…
- What types of anxiety do you treat at your anxiety treatment center? The Center treats a number of different types of anxiety disorders. When one asks the question “what is anxiety?”, there can be many answers. Our anxiety treatment clinic treats those experiencing general anxiety, social anxiety, those needing panic attack treatment and more. Treatment for anxiety is not “one size fits all.” Our whole person approach to severe anxiety treatment is highly effective for each type of anxiety one is experiencing…
- Do anxiety treatment centers like yours prescribe a specific length of stay for treatment? A Place of HOPE believes the answer as to how long successful treatment takes differs according to the individual. Here the length of your stay for anxiety disorder treatment and counseling is determined according to your needs….
- What is anxiety? Anxiety is a feeling of fear, worry, and severe uneasiness. It can be intense, debilitating and come on suddenly with little or no warning. It is frequently generalized as an overreaction to a situation that is not otherwise seen as overly threatening. It can be accompanied by muscular tension, shallowness of breath, tingling in hands and fingers, restlessness, fatigue, and problems in concentration.
- What types of specialists does your staff consist of and how can they help treat my anxiety? The Center • A Place of Hope has a highly experienced, world-class team of licensed counselors, psychologists, medical doctors, holistic doctors, fitness trainers, dieticians, ordained clergy and more. Our staff consists of some of the most respected members in their various fields, and their expertise cover a diverse range of disorders, ideally suited with our whole-person approach to recovery.
- What types of insurance do anxiety treatment clinics like yours accept? The Center • A Place of Hope works with most major insurance carriers. Our whole-person approach to therapy is the ideal anti-anxiety approach and most insurance providers fund anxiety treatment. Additionally, most providers cover co-occurring issues like depression, alcohol or drug abuse, phobias, OCD, PTSD and more.
- What are some of the symptoms that suggest someone may be in need of anxiety disorder treatment? Are you experiencing the symptoms associated with anxiety? Recognizing these symptoms is the first step toward freedom from this life-limiting condition. Symptoms include:
- Sweat, heart pounding and shortness of breath
- Feeling restless and irritable
- Feeling as if you cannot breathe
- Worrying all the time
- Tingling in your extremities (fingers, hands)
- Avoidance of everyday activities
- Feeling panicky and dreading social situations
- Anticipating worst-case scenarios
- Obsessively looking for signs of danger
- Fear of public settings or crowded places
- Headaches and dizziness
- Sore muscles, twitching and trembling
- Nausea, diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome
- Fatigue and insomnia
- Does the Center offer panic attack treatment as part of our anxiety counseling program? Yes, The Center • A Place of Hope has years of proven success treating panic attack disorder. Panic attacks are frightening and can occur at any moment. We treat many people who experience such attacks at our anxiety treatment centers. The Center offers a whole person approach to anxiety counseling and treatment for panic attacks.
- If I’m experiencing anger issues should I be seeking anxiety counseling? The Center • A Place of Hope frequently sees anger issues associated with anxiety. The Center is expert at treating both anger management issues and anxiety, either separately or if they are “co-occurring.” We treat each person individually utilizing a whole-person approach to care, producing outstanding results. If you are suffering from anger or irritability issues as a result of your anxiety disorder, we care and we can help.
- Does your approach differ when you are helping someone in need of severe anxiety treatment? Severe anxiety treatment at The Center • A Place of Hope follows our whole-person approach to treatment. Our anxiety treatment center customizes treatment according to your specific needs. Together, we look at your emotional, physical and spiritual issues in depth. We have a very strong record of effective treatment because of our personalized, compassionate therapy in a tranquil, supportive and safe environment. We have over two decades of expertise effective treating anxiety and producing lasting results for our clients. If you or a loved one is struggling with anxiety, panic attacks or anger management, we care and we can help. Call today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak to an anxiety treatment specialist. We will answer all of your questions and explain what an individualized treatment program will look like for you. Your call is free and confidential.
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals regarding the anxiety treatment services you need. You may reach us by filling out the form below or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.
Are you or a loved one struggling with anxiety?
Click below to get help now, or call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak confidentially to a caring specialist.
Help is one phone call away.
GET HELP NOW