Eating Disorder Treatment
We Can Help You Treat Your Eating Disorder and Regain the Real You That Still Exists.
When you’re living with an eating disorder, there’s not much room for anything else. The obsession with how, when, and what you eat, or don’t eat, takes precedence over everything—your health, your relationships, your hopes, and your dreams. Eating disorders are an all-consuming attack on your body and mind.
Fortunately, you have the power to take your mind and body back. As much as it may feel like your eating disorder defines you, this definition is a facade—a made-up truth about who you are, how you look, and what you need. You have a choice. The truth is you are not your eating disorder. You are a person who has chosen to use food as a means of controlling and relieving your pain.
It is time to choose the truth. Contrary to what you may have heard or feared, it really is possible to recover from an eating disorder, we provide world-class treatment for all eating disorders including bulimia, anorexia, binge eating, and compulsive overeating. Eating disorder treatment does not require, or even benefit from, forced eating or the consumption of many calories. It is possible to live free from an eating disorder and be happy with how you look.
We work with most major insurance providers.
These insurance providers cover the majority of every treatment programs’ costs.
Our Eating Disorder Treatment Program
At The Center • A Place of HOPE, we truly care about you and want you to heal. To do so, we:
- Create a personalized treatment program for you
- Assign you your very own team of experienced and caring therapists
- Treat your eating disorder accordingly with a whole-person approach. This includes, addressing your physical, mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual needs.
- Address co-occurring issues like anxiety, depression, and substance abuse, as well as underlying issues like anger, fear, and guilt
- Provide a Comprehensive Assessment that reveals, in detail, needs specific to you. Your assessment helps us create your personalized program.
- Offer treatment programs ranging from 4 to 12 weeks
- Provide personalized meals planned by a registered dietitian
We truly are committed to addressing the whole person of who you are in your treatment program.
Are You or A Loved One Struggling with an Eating Disorder?
Call us today at 1-888-771-5166
to speak confidentially with a caring admissions specialist or fill out our online inquiry form below.
GET STARTED NOW!
For over 30 years, The Center • A Place of HOPE has been helping people change their lives for good.
Let us help you reclaim, restore and reconnect to a healthy life.