Where is the Center • A Place of HOPE?
The Center • A Place of HOPE is located in Edmonds, Washington, 20 minutes north of Seattle and just steps away from the shores of the Puget Sound.
The perfect location to rest, receive world-class treatment, and positively take back control of your life.
I'm a friend or family member seeking help for a loved one.
Do you have an adult friend or family member who you feel needs help with their mental health?
Here are some helpful guides for you to read.
You can help encourage your friend or family member by doing the following:
- Learn more about mental health to understand the symptoms
- Encourage them to take action and regain control of their life by connecting them to mental health resources
- Asking them if they have cover for mental health treatment with their insurance
You are welcome to call The Center to discuss your friend or family member. We are happy to answer all of your questions. Once your friend of family member is ready to come to The Center for treatment, we are required to speak with them personally, and to complete an intake interview prior to arrival.
How do I pay for treatment? Do you accept insurance? Is there financing available?
- We accept insurance from most major insurance providers
- We can also arrange treatment financing with Prosper Healthcare Lending.
- We accept private pay plans; many people like this option as you can customize your treatment plan and accommodation.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid, state and federally funded insurance, or HMO plans.
Click here to read more information about treatment financing
How long is treatment at The Center • A Place of HOPE?
Four weeks is a typical length of treatment, but each person is different. Some people may require less than four weeks; some may require eight weeks or more.
Your Admissions Team Specialist will complete an initial Intake Assessment to help you determine what is right for you.
What does the aftercare program look like?
Clients meet with an aftercare coordinator during their program to plan outpatient therapy in their area. The Center also offers an extensive “Alumni Program.”
An online Alumni portal and private Alumni Facebook groups will allow you to stay in contact with The Center for as long as you want after completing your program. There are also opportunities for Alumni telehealth, Alumni mentors, and over-the-phone/zoom group sessions.
How do I start the process?
Our admissions team is here to help you.
We are available to take your call every Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PT. Outside of these hours please complete the form on the admissions page or schedule a call back on the admissions page at a convenient time for you.
What level of care does The Center • A Place of HOPE provide?
The Center provides a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) level of care.
PHP involves supervised care from approximately 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 8 am to 5 pm on Saturdays.
PHP care is often a more successful level of care than outpatient treatment for those who are suffering from depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, or trauma.
PHP is suitable for those who can complete everyday tasks such as cooking, grocery shopping, and laundry and do not need 24-hour-a-day supervision.
What do you treat?
Our treatment programs are award-winning, and we are recognized as a Top 10 Center for Depression Treatment. We treat those struggling with:
What is your treatment philosophy?
Whole Person Care! Proven results for a complete recovery!
The Center bases its treatment on the proven Whole Person Care model, created by The Center Founder, Dr. Gregory Jantz, in the 1980’s. Whole Person Care treats the entire “you,” your mind, body, and spirit.
Whole Person treats all aspects of your life – physical, emotional, nutritional, intellectual, relational, and spiritual – to enable complete healing. In this way, you work through all components of your life that have contributed to your current condition. The result is a deeper, longer-lasting, and complete recovery.
Click here to learn more about Whole Person Care
Who provides treatment at The Center?
Our team of dedicated professionals includes:
- Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist (RDN)
- Certified Dietitian (CD)
- Medical Physician (MD)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Certified Medical Assistant (MA-C)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Board Certified Psychiatrist (MD)
- Naturopathic Physician (NP)
- Mental Health Professional (MHP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
How do meals work at The Center • A Place of HOPE?
Whole-grain cereal, oatmeal, and almond milk are provided at no charge for breakfast. You are welcome to supplement these items with your own healthy breakfast items. Our nutrition team can help provide ideas, options and give suggestions based on your program details for breakfast or dinner meals.
The Center provides a healthy lunch Monday through Friday at no additional charge. Dinners are on your own every night of the week. There is a local grocery store within a few blocks of The Center where you can shop for yourself. We can accommodate vegetarian, non-dairy, gluten-free and other dietary needs.
Do you have any reviews or testimonials?
Yes, please visit our reviews page, we have hundreds of video testimonials from people who have been through our whole person care program.
Click here to view video reviews