The Body God Designed: How to Love the Body You’ve Got While You Get the Body You Want.
By Dr. Jantz with Ann McMurray
Many people look in the mirror and are dissatisfied with their bodies. They see a seat too big and a chest too small, an enormous nose and beady eyes. Psalm 139 tells us how God feels about our bodies. We get the “fearful” part; it’s the “wonderful” we’re not so sure about. The Body God Designed presents the idea that God Himself made us and has a body intended just for us. This God-intended body may have been altered by our circumstances or by our behaviors, but with His help, we can restore our bodies to the level of health and vitality He planned for us.
Dr. Jantz provides specific tips for health, including:
- Healthy models for each body shape
- Differences between healthy and unhealthy fats and where to find each
- Principles readers can use for effective, long-term weight loss
- How to refrain from secret and mindless eating.
Table of Contents
- I’ve Been Framed
- Hint: The Garden was Outdoors
- Doughnuts: The New Forbidden Fruit
- My Kingdom for Some Chromium
- The Pit of No Carbs in the Land of Right Now
- The Proper Use of the Knife
- Midnight at the Kitchen Oasis
- Be Still and Know That I Am a Chocolate
- I’ll Take the Crown but Not the Gray
- Wearing Your Swimsuit Down the Runway
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Siloam (December 7, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches