Your sons and daughters were created to achieve great things by using their wonder, creativity and talents to learn and grow. But the digital age has presented children with an explosion of unfettered access to images, content, texting, video games and more. This often leaves parents struggling to keep up. In this Navigating Technology Pitfalls With Your Children DVD, best-selling author Dr. Gregory Jantz gets right to the heart of the issue and helps parents answer these important questions:
- How do I know what my child is seeing online?
- How do I meter his or her social interaction with both friends and strangers?
- How do I define appropriate and inappropriate online activity?
- Is “sexting” an issue I need to be concerned about?
- What is the appropriate age to introduce technology to children?
- How much time on the computer, or a smart phone, or playing video games, is too much?
- How do a correctly address my child’s potential exposure to pornography?
- How can I effectively communicate with my children in this digital age?
This unique and powerful resource is a must for every parent raising a “millennial” child. Navigating the pitfalls lurking on the internet, through smart phones and via video games, can make the difference between frustrating and challenging child-rearing years, and fulfilling and rewarding ones.
To contact Dr. Gregory Jantz about speaking engagements, please call 1.800.492.3910, or visit www.drgregoryjantz.com.
To contact The Center • A Place of HOPE about services and treatment options, please call 1-888.863.3516, or visit www.aplaceofhope.com.