Healthy Habits, Happy Kids: A Practical Plan to Help Your Family Get Moving, Trim Down, Stay Fit
By Dr. Gregory L. Jantz with Ann McMurray
Are unhealthy habits weighing your family down? Despite what your children may think, fast-food French fries are not a vegetable, a balanced meal is not found in their school’s vending machine, and activity is important. Because of poor nutrition decisions, kids today are gaining more weight, are susceptible to more stress, and are connecting less. But it’s not too late to help your kids achieve a healthy, happy childhood.
Healthy Habits, Happy Kids will show you how to:
- Create a realistic get-healthy plan for your whole crew
- Fill your home with support, optimism, activity, and responsibility
- Evaluate your family’s progress and stay on course
- Maneuver around time-crunched schedules and resistant family members
- Watch for warning signs of eating disorders and other health concerns
This whole-person approach to staying fit considers not only the physical health of your kids but also their emotional, relational, and spiritual health. Whether your family needs to completely change course or make minor adjustments, this book will help you create the well-balanced, healthy-living plan your entire family needs.
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: Revell (January 1, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 6 x 0.5 inches