FAQs About Depression – Get Help Now 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166
Depression Therapy & Mental Health Help and Support
- What are some common signs that I may be in need of depression help? Do you need depression help? We recommend treating depression with therapy if you’re experiencing consistent sadness, despondency, or thoughts of death or suicide. Please take our “Am I Depressed?” Evaluation here. We employ a whole-person approach to depression treatment in order to restore your balance and happiness.
- What is your approach to depression treatment? Depression treatment at our depression recovery center focuses on a “whole-person” approach, different than other inpatient depression treatment centers. The Center • A Place of HOPE was recently voted in the top 10 facilities for depression treatment in the U.S. and has helped thousands overcome depression by offering treatment centered on mind, body and spirit.
- Do you offer long-term depression therapy? The Center • A Place of HOPE offers long-term depression therapy and whole-person depression care that is different from inpatient centers. Clinical depression can take time to overcome, and our depression treatment program and mental health therapy practices can help you do just that.
- Do you provide adolescent treatment for depression? Many adolescents need treatment for depression, and we are proud to offer them help for depression through our depression treatment program. Adolescent treatment involves therapy as well as all of other aspects of our “whole-person approach,” and has helped countless young people.
- What kind of depression support do you offer for patients in terms of qualified staff? Our depression treatment team is world-class and award winning. The team is made up of depression specialists in a number of fields. When you arrive at A Place of HOPE’s residential depression treatment clinic, you’ll find a recovery center featuring everything from licensed counselors to medical personnel, fitness trainers and more.
- Can both men and women find help for depression at A Place of HOPE? Depression help is available for both men and women at A Place of HOPE. Our depression treatment center on the shores of the Puget Sound in Washington state offers a unique approach to treatment, one that works for patients of both sexes and all ages.
- Do you offer help for depression for those who have contemplated or attempted suicide? Yes. Help for depression is available here, including mental health help for suicidal patients. A Place of HOPE’s inpatient depression treatment program is home to experienced mental health professionals with vast expertise treating depression cases including suicide risks.
- Does your depression clinic do psychological testing and assessments on patients? The experts at our depression clinic perform complete psychological testing and assessments on all who are treated for clinical depression. We also conduct a complete medical evaluation. As part of our comprehensive approach to depression help, our mental health clinic.
- How long has your depression treatment center been helping patients with depression? Our depression treatment center has been helping patients for more than 25 years. We were recently recognized among the top 10 facilities in the U.S. for the treatment of depression. Few other mental health treatment centers employ our whole-person approach to helping patients overcome depression.
- Does your depression treatment center incorporate follow-up after care after patients leave your facility? Yes, our depression treatment center offers follow-up care as part of our depression treatment program. The Center • A Place of HOPE’s Alumni Program builds upon the clinical support and mental health help begun at our depression recovery center.
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re ready to make a change in your life, we invite you to fill out the free consultation form at the top of this page. You can reclaim, restore and reconnect to a healthy life.
Free Initial Consultation
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals regarding depression treatment services. You may reach us by filling out the form below or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.
Are you or a loved one struggling with depression?
Click below to get help now, or call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak confidentially with a caring depression specialist.
Help is one phone call away.