FAQs About DepressionIf you or a loved one are suffering from depression, call The Center • A Place of HOPE now at 1-888-771-5166
Frequently Asked Questions About Depression
- What are some common signs that I may be in need of depression help? You can take the depression evaluation here. Have you lost your energy for life? Do you often feel numb? Is it hard to get out of bed, take a shower, get dressed or prepare a meal? Do you cry frequently, or avoid friends and family? These are all signs of potential depression.
- What is your approach to depression treatment? Depression treatment at our depression recovery center focuses on a “whole-person” approach, different than other inpatient depression treatment centers. The Center • A Place of HOPE was recently voted a Top 10 Facility for Depression Treatment in the U.S. and has helped thousands overcome depression by offering treatment centered on mind, body and spirit.
- Do you offer long-term depression therapy? The Center • A Place of HOPE offers long-term depression therapy and whole-person depression care that is different from inpatient centers. Clinical depression can take time to overcome. Our programs are unique – each client receives their very own team of professionals along with their own specifically created program. In this way, the whole person approach to care produces strong, long-lasting results for our clients. We also offer aftercare recovery support and an active alumni community for ongoing care.
- Do you provide adolescent treatment for depression? Many adolescents need treatment for depression, and we are proud to offer them help for depression through our depression treatment program. Adolescent treatment involves therapy as well as all of other aspects of our “whole-person approach,” and has helped countless young people. We work with clients generally 17 years old and older, but can make exceptions. Please call us at 1-888-771-5166 if you would like to discuss treatment for an adolescent.
- What kind of depression support do you offer for patients in terms of qualified staff? Our depression treatment team is world-class and award winning. The team is made up of depression specialists in a number of fields – medical and naturopathic doctors, registered nurses, dietitians, nutritionists, psychologists, psychologists, ordained clergy and more.
- Can both men and women find help for depression at A Place of HOPE? Depression help is available for both men and women at A Place of HOPE. Our depression treatment center on the shores of the Puget Sound in Washington state offers a unique approach to treatment, one that works for patients of both sexes and all ages.
- Do you offer help for depression for those who have contemplated or attempted suicide? Yes. Help for depression is available here, including mental health help for suicidal patients. A Place of HOPE’s inpatient depression treatment program is home to experienced mental health professionals with vast expertise treating depression cases including suicide risks.
- Does your depression clinic do psychological testing and assessments on patients? The experts at our depression clinic perform complete psychological testing and assessments on all who are treated for clinical depression. We also conduct a complete medical evaluation. As part of our comprehensive approach to depression help, our mental health clinic.
- How long has your depression treatment center been helping patients with depression? Our depression treatment center has been helping patients for more than 30 years. We were recently recognized a Top 10 Facility in the U.S. for the Treatment of Depression. Few other mental health treatment centers employ our whole-person approach to helping patients overcome depression.
- Does your depression treatment center incorporate follow-up after care after patients leave your facility? Yes, our depression treatment center offers follow-up care as part of our depression treatment program. The Center • A Place of HOPE’s Alumni Program builds upon the clinical support and mental health help begun at our depression recovery center.
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re ready to make a change in your life, we invite you to fill out the free consultation form at the top of this page. You can reclaim, restore and reconnect to a healthy life. Call The Center today at 1-888-771-5166
Free Initial Consultation
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals regarding depression treatment services. You may reach us by filling out the form below or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.
Are you or a loved one struggling with depression?
Click below to get help now, or call us today at 1-888-771-5166 to speak confidentially with a caring admissions specialist.
Help is one phone call away.