Monday-Thursday: 8:00am – 7:00pm PST
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm PST
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm PST
Local: (425) 771-5166
Toll Free: 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166
Fax: (425) 670-2807
The Center • A Place of HOPE
Our treatment facility and housing is located in Edmonds, Washington just outside of Seattle.
547 Dayton Street
Edmonds, Washington 98020
- From I-5 either direction, take exit #177, the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry exit.
- This exit will bring you to Hwy 104.
- Go West on Hwy 104.
- Stay on Hwy 104 until you come to Dayton Street (it will take you about 7 minutes to come to Dayton once you exit from I-5).
- At Dayton, simply turn Right and go up the hill (away from the water) 1/2 block to 547 Dayton.
The Center for Counseling and Health Resources, Inc. will be located on your left-hand side at 547 Dayton. The Center for Counseling and Health Resources, Inc. occupies the entire building. You may come in through the front doors and our reception area will be on your left-hand side. Please be sure to check-in at the welcome desk to complete initial paperwork and registration.
- 1/2 block east (up-hill) from ‘The Red Twig’ bakery and outdoor café
- 5 1/2 blocks east of the waterfront (up from Arnie’s Restaurant) Edmonds
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals regarding the professional treatment services you need. You may reach us by filling out this form or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.