The Center Information
Whole Person Care & World-Class Staff
- The Center • A Place of HOPE is a Licensed Treatment Facility and has been providing comprehensive, professional excellence in treatment and whole-person care for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, addictions, and other life challenges since 1984.
- Our vision is to be “A Place of Hope,” accomplished by providing “inspired healthcare” for restoring balance to the body, mind, and spirit.
- Our treatment program can address many issues. These issues range from abuse and trauma healing, depression, eating disorders, addictions, personal wellness, relationship issues, sexual addiction, spiritual renewal, and other challenges.
- The Center • A Place of HOPE tailors its programs by providing dedicated teams to every man and woman.
- Each person is ultimately responsible for their own personal recovery – from addictions and other life challenges – but we give you our promise to do our very best, to give you our very best, and to stay with you each step of the way toward healing, recovery, and a return to happiness.
- We believe in a whole-person approach to treatment integrates all aspects of a person’s life which includes:
- Emotional well-being
- Physical health
- Spiritual peace
- Relational happiness
- Intellectual growth
- Nutritional vitality