High Profile Privacy Program – Private Line 1-888.864.1371
Restore Balance to Your Life in a Private Setting
Exclusive Personal Wellness Recovery Program for the Ultra-Discerning High Profile, High Net Worth Individual
For individuals who require privacy and security, The Center • A Place of HOPE’s “Serenity” property offers a luxurious, private and secluded estate for confidential treatment and care to high-profile, high net worth individuals.
Our exclusive Personal Wellness Recovery Program provides a unique, confidential setting for individuals seeking an intensive, multi-dimensional program for healthy living. Developed specifically for discerning, high profile individuals, Serenity provides the ideal setting for A Place of HOPE’s team of world-class doctors, counselors, nutritionists, spiritual guides and fitness consultants to provide the individualized holistic, whole-person care you need.
Learn to enjoy life’s pleasures again, and regain your power to pursue your dreams, goals and passions in a safe, confidential and supportive environment for healthy living.
You are an executive, a professional, perhaps a celebrity, pro athlete or other high profile individual who requires absolute privacy and discretion. You have achieved great success in your life and now find that life has lost its energy, its balance, and that other elements – troubled relationships, alcohol or drugs, depression, exhaustion — are having more and more impact on your personal wellness.
You already know success. This is an opportunity to return to healthy, vibrant living. Our specialty is helping you regain your life, relationships and personal power to pursue your passions.
If you are looking for a transformational, highly evolved life-changing recovery treatment experience for healthy living, we promise you will find it here. The Center • A Place of HOPE is the place for your uniquely crafted team to provide you the wellness treatment you need to restore balance to your mind, body and spirit.
Call today to discus how a personalized treatment program might be the right choice for you. Call this exclusive number today – 1-888.864.1371 – to speak with the founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE, Dr. Gregory Jantz, and also receive a personal password to view this private video. This is a confidential, direct call to Dr. Jantz.
Please call this private number to receive a password to view the video: 1-888.864.1371
The minimum length of stay for this recovery program is 5 days, with the average length of stay 4 weeks or longer. We will work with you to create a customized treatment program to address issues including:
- Stress and burnout
- Weight and eating behavioral issues
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain
- Compulsive behaviors
- Other concerns
Our healthy living recovery program takes place in an intimate, confidential, ultra-private setting where you can focus on making maximum life changes. As a client you will enjoy the value of personal space and the luxury of not needing to share your treatment time with other people. This is a primary reason our clients seek out this exclusive healthy living, personal wellness recovery experience.
Give yourself the quality of healthy living treatment you need and deserve with the most exclusive, comprehensive, whole person, multi-disciplinary approach available
Are you finding that, despite your professional success, you are feeling empty, lost, constantly angry or depressed? Are your personal relationships hollow? Do you feel that you work all of the time and have no balance in your life? Is the joy of life a fleeting memory?
Please call this exclusive number today to visit privately with Dr. Gregg Jantz, the founder of The Center. Find out if Serenity is the right environment for you to provide the care you need, and to get back to being the person you want to be. Call Dr. Jantz today at 1-888.864.1371. It is a private, cnfidential call.
Barry was a successful media producer who seemingly had it all. But he was struggling to find his purpose and regain his balance. At a time in his life when he should have been the most happy, Barry was mired in depression and feeling completely hollow. Watch Barry’s personal testimonial of the life-changing benefits he experienced during his Personal Wellness High Profile program at The Center • A Place of HOPE.
Integrative Medicine, Whole-Person Care
At The Center you will work with a team of world-class professionals accustomed to working with high-profile individuals and who are dedicated to absolute discretion. Our team is highly trained and specializes in the restoration of healthy living and personal wellness through the treatment of stress and burnout, addictions, eating behaviors, alcohol and drug abuse, depression, anxiety, grief and loss, pain and compulsive disorders issues. Our experts are leaders in whole-person care and are well-prepared to address your needs.
We address your medical, psychical, emotional, psychological, nutritional, fitness and relaxation needs utilizing advanced recovery treatment, technologies and complimentary medicine alongside beneficial “whole person” detox processes. In short, we create a personalized healthy living/personal wellness recovery program just for you.
Exclusive Personal Wellness Recovery Program for Healthy Living
Keeping with The Center’s tradition of exceptional quality and the finest of personalized care, our program begins with a Comprehensive Assessment that will evaluate your whole-person, including the following areas:
- Chemical dependency assessment
- Behavior Addictions
- Complete Mental Health Assessment
- Vocational & Career Needs
- Family Functioning & Issues
- Health of Social Relationships
- Complete Physical Health & Fitness Assessment
- Personal “Primary Care and Recovery Manager”
- Private care transport to and from airports
- Pre-care appointments prior to start of intensive recovery
- Comprehensive medical/clinical/psychosocial/spiritual assessment with recommendations
- Direct care including a therapeutic combination of individual, medical, nutritional and fitness assessments
- Personalized schedule created to meet your needs and goals
- Nutrition Consultation and Menu Plan, including initial consultation with weekly follow-up sessions
- Complete testing and assessments
- Psychological/Social History Questionnaire
- Symptoms Checklist
- PTSD Assessment
- Complete “Whole Person” Wellness Assessment
- Other testing not listed here
- Complete physiological testing and assessments:
- Assessment & Nutrition Plan by our Dietician or Physician
- Medical Health Exam (if indicated)
- Health Appraisal Analysis
- Quantitative Organic Acid Profile
- Various specialized blood tests
- Complete Medical work up and Exam performed by our medical team
- Medication reassessment – (if you are on medications, such as anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medications, an assessment of effectiveness and new prescriptions may be provided)
- A Bioimpedance (BIA) test to evaluate ongoing dehydration and metabolism issues (simple, non-evasive test requiring no blood-work or discomfort)
- Medical Monitoring including multiple daily checks of “vital signs” when needed
- EKG’s as indicated by medical personnel
- We may elect to do various types of G.I. testing:
- Food Allergies (Added cost to program)
- Automated Chemical Profile
- Additional tests may be recommended by medical team
- Possibly various types of female (or male) hormonal profiles
- “Whole Person” assessments – food history, diet analysis, nutrient evaluation, dietary guidelines, menu planning, and food selection/planning.
- Fitness assessment by Certified Personal Trainer, Registered Nurse, where indicated, designed to measure baseline of current physical condition
- Access to fitness facilities
- Healthy, nutritious meals based on specific dietary goals as discussed with your own personal chef
- Multi-disciplinary approach with team of professionals actively involved in care, addressing all aspects of “whole person” care plan, improving long-term recovery
- Additional services may address PTSD, Co-Occurring Disorder issues or Substance Abuse issues as indicated by evaluation process and according to personalized plan
- Massage and/or Reflexology therapy
- Housekeeping/laundry/linen service
- On-site exercise equipment with Personal Trainer, heated pool and sauna
- Recovery Coaching (individual sessions as needed
- Medication management (if applicable)
Additional Services to Include in Your Healthy Living Program
Please ask for the menu of spa treatments and additional spa activities, as well as “a la carte” options for you to incorporate into your personal wellness program.
Balance your body, mind and spirit with the help of confidential professionals who know how to help restore healthy living for personal wellness back into your life.
At The Center • A Place of HOPE, canned responses to the issues you are experiencing are not acceptable. We embrace the uniqueness of each individual and tailor our treatment programs accordingly. You will love the atmosphere you find here, as it is one of compassion, trust and respect. It is an ideal atmosphere for your healthy living recovery treatment, and one you will value from the first phone call until it is time for you to return home.
Call today to discus how a personalized treatment program might be the right choice for you. Call this exclusive number today – 1-888.864.1371 – to speak with the founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE, Dr. Gregory Jantz, and receive a personal password to view this private video. It is a confidential, direct call to Dr. Jantz.
Free Initial Consultation
Do you have a high profile or public position where your confidentiality is extremely important? Please use this dedicated private line – 1-888.864.1371 – to speak directly with the founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE, Dr. Gregory Jantz. Discuss the High Profile Privacy treatment services you need. Your confidentiality and privacy are assured. You may reach us by filling out this confidential form below.
We Respect Your Privacy
We would like to spend time discussing this information with and answering your questions about our exclusive, highly private treatment and wellness program. If you’re interested in this recovery program call toll free at 1-888.864.1371
The High Pofile Wellness Recovery Program rates can be discussed with you or your representative upon contacting your private treatment coordinator. Rates are all-inclusive except spa services and activities as well as specialized medical and lab services.