Alcohol Addiction Does Not Define YOU.
Alcohol abuse can be devastating to your health, your family, relationships, and your career. We understand it can be difficult admitting to an alcohol addiction. Its grip can seem all-powerful, holding you tightly no matter how much you want to break free. At The Center • A Place of HOPE, we understand the challenges you are experiencing. Our alcohol addiction treatment program is personalized to your individual needs. You’ll have a team of world-class, licensed and board-certified professionals assigned just to you. Our staff specializes in whole-person treatment and recovery of alcohol addiction. We have helped thousands bring balance and happiness back to their lives.
Symptoms and Signs of Alcoholism
- You consistently feel a strong need or compulsion to drink
- You can’t limit the amount of alcohol you drink
- You have developed tolerance to alcohol and you need more to feel its effects
- You drink alone or hide your drinking
- You make a ritual of having drinks at certain times and become annoyed when this ritual is disturbed or questioned
- You become irritable when your usual drinking time nears, especially if alcohol isn’t available
- You experience physical withdrawal symptoms — such as nausea, sweating and shaking — when you don’t drink
- You don’t remember conversations or commitments, sometimes referred to as a “black out”
- You lie about whether you have been drinking
- You keep alcohol in unlikely places at home, at work or in your car
- You gulp drinks, order doubles or become drunk intentionally to feel good, or drink to feel “normal”
- You have legal problems, problems with relationships, employment or finances due to drinking
- You have lost interest in activities and hobbies that used to bring you pleasure
Your Alcohol Treatment Program
Your recovery program for alcohol addiction at The Center • A Place of HOPE is personalized exclusively for you. Here is a general idea of what you expect from our whole-person treatment program:
- Complete psychological testing and assessments
- Complete medical and nutritional testing and assessments:
- Fitness assessment by a certified fitness trainer
- Complete medical workup and exam
- Complete nutrition/dietary assessment and menu planning by a registered dietician
- Healthy, nutritious weekday meals (organic, nutritional emphasis)
- Relaxation and fitness therapy
- Spiritual renewal and growth therapy, if desired
- One-on-one and sessions with licensed specialists
- Group sessions led by licensed specialists
- Reference handouts to build your “Revitalization Handbook” to take home and use in months to come
“I came to The Center to learn how to deal with depression, anxiety, chemical dependency, eating disorder, trauma history, communication problems, grief and loss. My primary goals in coming were to gain the skills to deal with everyday life situations in a healthy manner, deal with traumatic history and address all underlying issues that fueled my addictions and disorders.
The treatment team was very supportive of my recovery, they pushed me when I needed to be pushed, gave me help and comfort when I needed those, and helped me gain knowledge and awareness surrounding my issues: overall, the experience was great. The medical team was always concerned with my issues, treated me with care and importance, and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Overall, I was extremely satisfied. The eating disorder treatment center I was at from April to June in 2012 saved my life by teaching me how to eat again; The Center gave me my life back by teaching me how to live again.”
Whole-person care at The Center • A Place of HOPE
Whole-person care was created by Dr. Gregory Jantz, PhD, the founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE, in the early 1980’s. Dr. Jantz noticed that other programs were treating just the symptoms of an individual’s disorder or addiction. This type of narrowly focused treatment was not providing the type of long-lasting care – complete recovery and freedom from one’s disorder – needed to define true success.
Treatment for the entire you — your mind, body and spirit
Whole-person care treats your entire person, all aspects of your life – physical, mental, emotional, nutritional, fitness, spiritual – to enable complete healing for your mind, body and spirit. In this way, you work through all components of your life that have contributed to your current condition. The result is a deeper, longer-lasting and more complete recovery.
Your very own team of world-class professionals assigned just to you
At The Center • A Place of HOPE, we assign a team of world-class, licensed and board-certified professionals just to you. Team members are highly specialized and include licensed medical doctors, psychiatrists, eating disorder specialists, psychologists, nutritionists, dieticians, mental health counselors, chemical dependency counselors, fitness trainers, registered nurses and marriage and family counselors,and clergy. They take the time to get to know you personally and understand all of your life events that have contributed to your current situation.
They then create a treatment program that is uniquely tailored to you, personalized to your individual needs and life experiences, and built to return you to a place of lasting balance, health and happiness.
Each treatment program is different, and the length and level of care required in each program varies. But each person discusses the cost of their program with a trained program specialist prior to arrival to fully understand what costs are involved. Costs are on a per-diem basis and include professional transportation to and from the Seattle airport, all lodging in modern luxury condominium-style apartments, morning and afternoon meals, and all treatment programs including all medical and psychological evaluations.
Most major insurance policies are accepted for treatment. For any out-of-pocket expenses, The Center • A Place of HOPE works with trusted financing firms to offer payment plans. Call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak with a financial specialist who can help find the right solution for you.
Our Promise to You
Many programs make promises and provide quick fixes. Unfortunately, quick fixes don’t provide the lasting results needed to enjoy lifelong happiness and true recovery. At The Center • A Place of HOPE you will notice an atmosphere of respect, confidentiality and trust in every interaction we have with you. We work with you to understand your situation and fully address your questions or concerns.
Ready to take the next step?
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction? Call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak with an addiction treatment specialist. It is a free, confidential call. We answer all of your questions and discuss what an addiction recovery program might look like for you.
Or, you can start by filling out the quick and easy form on the top of this page. An addiction specialist will contact you soon and answer all of your questions.
You can reclaim, restore and reconnect to a healthy life. We care, and we can help you.
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals regarding the addiction treatment services you need. You may reach us by filling out the form below or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.
Are you or a loved one struggling with addiction?
Call us right now at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak confidentially with an addiction specialist. Our addiction specialists want to understand your individual needs in order to identify the treatment program that is right for you. We care and we can help you regain your life.