Get Whole-Person Health
Treatment Programs at The Center - A Place of Hope
Discover your treatment options through The Center, a State-Licensed Health Care Facility providing affordable, effective Hope and help at The Center for Counseling and Health Resources.
Take your life back from the clutches of addiction, depression, eating disorders and other traumatic issues through our Treatment Programs.
- Depression+You CAN receive help for depression. To learn more about the options available, click here to visit our Depression Intensive Treatment Program. We may have the whole-person answer that you need. There is Hope!read more »
- Anxiety+The Center offers Integrative Medicine, Whole-Person Care for anxiety, emotional exhaustion, anger and other issues at the root of depression. Our Hope for Depression program is a model for relief that takes into consideration the unique suffering of each person and tailors solutions to specific needs.read more »
- Eating Disorders+Eating Disorders, such as Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating and Compulsive Overeating require specialized whole-person counseling. For 24 years we have been providing hope and healing through our Eating Disorders Intensive Treatment Program. You can overcome an eating disorder, it is not too late to get help.read more »
- PTSD+Do you chronically alienate yourself to prevent unpredictable situations, or avoid people and places that remind you of a trauma? Do you hide your feelings of anxiety and fear, or smile and laugh just so others will think you’re happy? Have you withdrawn from relationships with loved ones and feel like you’re facing all of this alone? Well, you’re not alone.read more »
- OCD+Are repetitive thoughts and compulsive behaviors interfering with your everyday life? Do you find yourself so obsessed with cleanliness, order or repetition that it’s stealing time and energy from other things that you would rather be doing? If so, it may be time to consider OCD treatments for the issues you are experiencingread more »
- Sex Addiction+Are you struggling with sexual addiction in the form of adultery, pornography, illicit relationships, or inappropriate sexual behavior? If so, we have created a Specialized Intensive Sexual Recovery Program to help individuals conquer sexual addiction. Don't let your sexual addiction take control of your life any longer-get help.read more »
- Gambling Addiction+For compulsive gamblers, chasing their losses is a seemingly endless cycle; one that causes them to do things to shame themselves and bring pain to the ones they love. From gambling away money set aside for bills, to stealing money from family and friends, compulsive gamblers make decisions that in no way reflect the responsible, loving people they are outside of their addictions.read more »
- Abuse+Are you in an abusive relationship, or you have been abusive? Our Abuse/Trauma Intensive Treatment Program can help you to be healed and/or delivered of emotional, physical, verbal, sexual, mental or spiritual abuse. At times, through the healing process relationships can become healthy and whole.read more »
- Relationships+Here at The Center we can help improve relationships between parents and children, spouses, siblings, families and adults. If you are experiencing severe relationship problems, then our Relationship Treatment Program can be of great help to you. Regain the love you had in the beginning.read more »
- Personal Wellness+The Center's Exclusive Personal Wellness Recovery Program provides a confidential setting for individuals who wish to participate in an intensive, multi-dimensional treatment program in a private setting. Great program for professionals.read more »
- Spiritual Renewal+Those involved in the caring professions, including ministers, lay leaders, and elders often find they have little left over for themselves and their families. The Center has designed a specialized Spiritual Renewal Program to help get things back in perspective and have a new beginning.read more »
- Stress Reduction+With the fast paced society we live in, the stresses of jobs and families, and the violence that is throughout the world, individuals are dealing with more anxiety and stress. Our treatment staff can help individuals find the proper perspective regarding life's challenges.read more »
- Addiction+If you are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, The Center offers a Washington State Certified Chemical Dependency Program. Whether you are mandated by the courts to obtain treatment, or you have made the choice yourself, our program will help you to be free from alcohol and drug addiction. You can be free.read more »
I will never forget this. The lady on the phone had such a gentle voice and caring demeanor. I was taken by surprise. I was very impressed.read more
In addition to working with most insurance carriers we have other financing options available. We are able to assist most people to get the care they need. There are options available and we will work with you.