Finally… the Secret to True Happiness
Whoever said happiness was a pursuit wasn’t kidding. We search high and low, spend money we may or may not have, engage in all kinds of behaviors for good and ill, and still come up short in the happiness department. Happiness becomes a destination we’re supposed to reach, but we never seem to get there. If happiness is a destination, who has the directions?
In Happy for the Rest of Your Life, Dr. Gregory Jantz provides the road map. Combining the wisdom of the Bible with his own personal examples, he enlightens, encourages, and motivates you toward happiness as he explains:
- Our misconceptions about what happiness is and where to find it
- The debilitating effects of depression and anxiety
- Dead ends on the road to happiness and how to avoid them
- Why God is really the author of “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”
- How to make Optimism, Hope and Joy on a Road Trip to Happiness
On the road to happiness, many people just wander through their lives and figure they’ll run into it somewhere, someday. In fact, they’re not even sure what they’re looking for. Fortunately, there is a source of correct directions written by someone who knows what true happiness is and where it’s found. It is time to find true happiness in your life that isn’t based on past, present, or future circumstances or experiences.