Those who suffer from PTSD are experiencing a darkness the rest of us can’t possibly imagine. The physical, mental and emotional paralysis and pain caused by post traumatic stress disorder can seem like a life sentence at its worst. In fact there are many who feel that it is just that, a life sentence to be endured rather than cured. A Place of Hope’s Center for Counseling and Health Resources believes just the opposite, and we’d like to tell you why. We believe that PTSD can be cured because we’ve seen it happen again and again at our residential treatment facility. There is always hope for PTSD sufferers, and that includes you.
Over the course of nearly three decades we’ve seen some of the worst cases of PTSD you could imagine. In each of these cases we were able to help facilitate a recovery because of the comprehensive, whole-person approach we take to treatment.
- Here you’ll find a safe and supportive atmosphere for healing
- Our staff will delve into the emotional, physical, intellectual, nutritional, relational and spiritual aspects of you as an individual and help you to deal with issues in all of these areas
- You will be encouraged to speak up and share your experiences and viewpoints
- You will benefit from a custom treatment plan designed jut for you
- You will stay at The Center for an amount of time best suited for your recovery
- You will learn to forgive yourself and others
Emotional issues such as PTSD can be overcome when we work to heal mind, body and spirit. Our team is made up of specialists in all of these areas who will work with you to heal as you address your issues head on. We know you are in a dark place today, and that the prospect of a lifetime in the grasp of PTSD is enough to overwhelm anyone. To this we say it doesn’t have to be that way. All you need is one moment of clarity that allows you to reach out for help. Within that moment you can begin the process of reclaiming your life.
It is important to remember that there was a time when you didn’t suffer from the symptoms of PTSD. It isn’t something you were born with. It is something that appeared for a specific reason or reasons, and it can disappear just as easily. All it takes is proper treatment, and the PTSD specialists at A Place of Hope urge you to seek that help and embrace the prospect of a brighter day.