Washngton State Residents Treatment Program • Call 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to Learn MoreAt The Center • A Place of HOPE
For Washington Residents Who Seek Lasting Treatment
The Center • A Place of HOPE in Edmonds, Washington, just minutes north of Seattle, specializes in the treatment of Washington residents who are suffering from depression, anxiety, eating disorders and other challenges.
Recently recognized among the top 10 facilities in the U.S. for the treatment of depression, The Center has a rich history of successfully treating Washington residents. For over 30 years, Washington residents have come to The Center to receive compassionate, world-class treatment for:
- Eating Disorders
- Many other specialties
What makes The Center • A Place of HOPE unique for Washington residents who seek lasting treatment for themselves or loved ones?
1. Whole Person Care. Too often, treatment facilities only treat a disorder with a singular-cause focus. The result is a quick relapse or, even worse, a deepening of an issue because the foundational, underlying causes of the disorder remain untreated.
The Center specializes in whole-person treatment. Each person’s life situation is unique. At The Center, we work closely with you or your loved one to discover the root causes of issues that may stem from childhood trauma, relationships, physical or mental abuse, financial stress, identity confusion, and other areas. We then develop a comprehensive program that works through each of the contributing areas to ensure the entire person is treated successfully.
2. Team Approach, World-Class Experts. The Center maintains a staff of 40 specialists trained for your care. Medical doctors, licensed counselors, psychologists, nutritionist and dieticians, fitness consultants and ordained spiritual guides all work together to provide you with the world-class treatment you deserve and need.
When you or a loved one arrive at The Center, you have a dedicated team assigned just to you. Together, your team focuses on The Center’s acclaimed “mind, body, spirit” approach to provide you with the lasting care you need.
The average tenure of The Center’s professional team is over ten years.
3. Immediate Care. One of the features of The Center • A Place of HOPE is that there is never a waiting list for Washington residents. We understand the need to often begin treatment as quickly as possible. The Center frequently can begin care within days. If there is an immediate need, The Center does its best to make arrangements to provide housing and care as soon as possible.
4. Beautiful Environment, Condominium-Style Living. The Center • A Place of HOPE is a residential treatment facility in beautiful Edmonds, Washington, two hours south of Vancouver and minutes north of Seattle on the Puget Sound. The quaint town has a village feel with small shops, restaurants and artisans. The Sound is a just few hundred meters away.
The Center was designed as a warm, inviting and caring facility. It is not a hospital-like environment. Rather, it is a campus-style setting with four residential condominiums that provide you with an apartment-style living – beautiful kitchens, common living spaces and private rooms.
The treatment facility is warm, inviting, and soothing. A mix of soft music gently fills the common rooms, beautiful pictures of nature from the local area adorn the walls, and a friendly, caring and compassionate staff welcome you each day to provide lasting care.
5. Experience Working With Washington Residents. 100% of The Center’s staff resides in Washington. We know your communities and the unique environment in which you live.
When you arrive in Edmonds, you will feel at home, comfortable and cared for. When it comes to your personal care or that of a loved one, that kind of familiarity and understanding is important.
6. Faith-based Care For Those Seeking Spiritual care and balance. The Center • A Place of HOPE provides outstanding, ordained pastoral counseling, teaching and care for those individuals who indicate a desire to include a faith-based and Christian influence or emphasis in their treatment. As part of the whole person approach to healing, The Center incorporates several highly trained and compassionate clergy and lay ministers to ensure true, whole person healing and treatment.
Whole-person care at The Center • A Place of HOPE
Whole-person care was created by Dr. Gregory Jantz, PhD, the founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE, in the early 1980’s. Dr. Jantz noticed that other programs were treating just the symptoms of an individual’s disorder or addiction. This type of narrowly focused treatment was not providing long-lasting care – complete recovery and freedom from one’s disorder – needed to define true success.
Whole-person care treats the entire you — your mind, body and spirit.
Whole-person care treats your entire person, all aspects of your life – physical, mental, emotional, nutritional, fitness, spiritual – to enable complete healing for your mind, body and spirit. In this way, you work through all components of your life that have contributed to your current condition. The result is a deeper, longer-lasting and more complete recovery.
Your very own team of world-class professionals assigned just to you
At The Center • A Place of HOPE, we assign a team of world-class licensed and board-certified professionals just to you. Team members are highly specialized and include licensed medical doctors, psychiatrists, eating disorder specialists, psychologists, nutritionists, dieticians, mental health counselors, chemical dependency counselors, fitness trainers, registered nurses, marriage and family counselors and clergy.
They take the time to get to know you personally and understand all of your life events that have contributed to your current situation. They then create a treatment program that is uniquely tailored to you, personalized to your individual needs and life experiences, and built to return you to a place of lasting balance, health and happiness.
When you arrive at The Center • A Place of HOPE, you are met by a caring member of your team and introduced to your modern condominium-style apartment, complete with a new kitchen, a large living room, and comfortable, warm bedrooms. Most condominiums have decks and patios. Your lodging, including housekeeping, laundry and linen services, is included at no additional cost.
Each treatment program is different, and the length and level of care required in each program varies. Most major insurance policies are accepted for treatment. For any out-of-pocket expenses, The Center • A Place of HOPE works with trusted financing firms to offer payment plans. But we work with you to make sure that finances do not get in the way of getting you the treatment that you need.
You have the opportunity to discuss the cost of their program with a trained program specialist prior to arrival to fully understand what costs are involved. Costs are on a per-diem basis and include professional transportation to and from the Seattle airport, if needed. All lodging is in modern luxury condominium-style apartments, morning and afternoon meals, and all treatment programs including all medical and psychological evaluations.
Call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak with a financial specialist who can help find the right solution for you.
Our Promise to You
Many programs make promises and provide quick fixes. Unfortunately, quick fixes don’t provide the lasting results needed to enjoy lifelong happiness and true recovery. At The Center • A Place of HOPE you will notice an atmosphere of respect, confidentiality and trust in every interaction we have with you. We work with you to understand your situation and fully address your questions or concerns.
Ready to take the next step?
Are you or a loved one struggling? Call us today at 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166 to speak with a Washington Treatment Specialist. It is a free, confidential call. We answer all of your questions and discuss what an anxiety treatment program might look like for you. Or, you can start by filling out the quick and easy form on the top of this page. An addiction specialist will contact you soon and answer all of your questions. You can reclaim, restore and reconnect to a healthy life. We care, and we can help you.
Free Initial Consultation
We encourage you to visit with our team of professionals about the treatment services you need. You may reach us by filling out this form or by calling 1-888-771-5166 / 425-771-5166. Financing is available.
A Message From Dr. Gregg Jantz, Founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE
Founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE
If you reside in Washinton and feel that you or a loved one may need treatment for a personal issue of depression, anxiety, an eating disorder, addiction, or other areas, please fill out the form on this page. We will contact you for a free, confidential consultation.
You are also always invited to call us directly anytime at 1.425.771.5166. This is also a free, confidential call.
If you need help, please know we are here and want to provide you with the care you need. With over 30 years of successfully working with fellow Washingtonians, we understand what you are experiencing and we want to help you – through our whole-person approach to treatment – get back to being the person you want to be.
I look forward to having our staff answering any questions you might have and, if we are the right place for you, welcoming you upon your arrival.
Blessings and Hope.