Restore Balance to Your Life
Recovery Program for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Are repetitive thoughts and compulsive behaviors interfering with your everyday life? Do you find yourself so obsessed with cleanliness, order or repetition that it’s stealing time and energy from other things that you would rather be doing? If so, it may be time to consider OCD treatments for the issues you are experiencing.
Imagine how much more you could enjoy your life if you could stop:
- Avoiding meeting people just so you don’t have to shake their hands
- Washing your hands to the point of rubbing them raw
- Cleaning your house to the point of exhaustion
- Arranging and rearranging furniture, clothes, canned goods and other household items until they are "just right"
- Repeatedly checking to be sure electrical appliances are turned off, doors are locked or windows are closed
- Repeating aloud or silently the same words or thoughts over and over again
- Hoarding things you don’t want or need
Trust the compassionate professionals at The Center to give you the help you need to take back control of your life.
Though your compulsive feelings and activities may seem overwhelming and impossible to stop at this moment, you can restore balance to your life through OCD treatment at The Center. It’s simply a matter of taking a holistic approach, which means treating you as a "whole" person. Yes we treat the psychological factors that contribute to obsessive compulsive disorder, but we also address all the other areas of your life – emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Integrative Medicine, Whole-Person Care
Our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment Program begins with a Comprehensive Assessment that will evaluate the whole–person, including the following areas:
- Chemical dependency assessment
- Behavior Addictions
- Complete Mental Health Assessment
- Vocational & Career Needs
- Family Functioning & Issues
- Health of Social Relationships
- Complete Physical Health & Fitness Assessment
- Complete psychological testing and assessments, including:
- Complete Whole–Person Assessment by physician
- Spiritual Well–Being Questionnaire
- Other tests and assessments purposely not listed here
- Complete medical & nutritional testing and assessments:
- Assessment & Nutrition Plan by dietician
- Specialized IV Therapy
- Fitness Assessment by Certified Fitness Trainer
- Health Appraisal Analysis
- Amino Acid Profiles
- Complete Medical Work up and Exam
- Medication reassessment – (if you are on medications, such as anti-depressants or anti–anxiety medications, an assessment of effectiveness and new prescriptions may be provided)
- Complete Nutrition/Dietary Assessment and Menu Planning by Registered Dietician
- Various types of blood testing:
- Food Allergies Screening
- Complete Blood Count with electrolytes
- Automated Chemical Profile
- Hormonal profiles (for men and women)
- Healthy, nutritious weekday meals (organic, nutritional emphasis designed by our dietician)
Give yourself the opportunity to heal with the help of OCD specialists who are experts in their field and compassionate professionals who will take the time to get to know your unique individual needs.
OCD treatment programs, while all based on the same whole person approach, are individualized to suit you. We take the time to get to know you personally, even before you arrive for your obsessive compulsive disorder treatment. When you arrive we’ll know the unique aspects of your situation and how best to facilitate your recovery. Just as importantly, we’ll ease your mind by answering all of your questions about obsessive compulsive disorder and OCD treatment. We promise to provide an atmosphere of respect and trust in all interactions with you, from the first phone call to the heartfelt goodbyes when you return home.
The Center has a variety of excellent housing options available for your stay with us. Lodging, including housekeeping, laundry and linen services, is included at no additional cost. Fully equipped kitchens are also provided.
The Center charges for services at a per-diem rate. We are able to work with most insurance plans, but we are not a Medicaid or Medicare provider. We have a knowledgeable financial team that will work directly with your insurance company prior to your admission. We can also set up an affordable payment plan for any out-of-pocket costs.
I will never forget this. The lady on the phone had such a gentle voice and caring demeanor. I was taken by surprise. I was very impressed.read more
In addition to working with most insurance carriers we have other financing options available. We are able to assist most people to get the care they need. There are options available and we will work with you.