Take Back Your Dignity
Gambling Addiction Treatments and Gambling Counseling for Problem Gamblers
For compulsive gamblers, chasing their losses is a seemingly endless cycle; one that causes them to do things to shame themselves and bring pain to the ones they love. From gambling away money set aside for bills, to stealing money from family and friends, compulsive gamblers make decisions that in no way reflect the responsible, loving people they are outside of their addictions.
Stop chasing what will always be out of reach. Get gambling addiction treatment from compassionate, non–judgmental professionals who know how to help you regain your self–respect at The Center.
Two–thirds of adults in America place some kind of bet each year on sporting events, in slot machines, through the purchase of lotto tickets, on online gambling sites and more. And though the vast majority will never have a gambling problem, as many as 15 million people in the United States do show signs of gambling addiction. If you are among them, then you know how it feels:
- Skipping work or school to gamble instead
- Gambling with money set aside for bills
- Borrowing or stealing money to finance your addiction
- Hiding your gambling problem from loved ones, or fighting about it with those who know
- Losing the respect of your family and friends
- Losing respect for yourself
- Contemplating self-destructive behavior
As a result of the guilt and shame stemming from this kind of lifestyle, compulsive gamblers are 20 times more likely to commit suicide than the general population.
Integrative Medicine, Whole-Person Care
If you’re tired of chasing your losses and losing money, relationships and self–respect, then get help now with The Center’s Intensive Treatment Program for Gambling Addiction. Based on the Integrative Medicine, Whole–Person Care approach of The Center, this gambling addiction treatment program is unique in that it addresses your medical, physical, psychological, nutritional, fitness and relaxation needs. In an ideal location near waterfront beaches, The Center will provide the safe, confidential, supportive environment you need in which to heal.
Restore the life you once knew before your gambling addiction took hold. Find yourself and your future at The Center surrounded by people who care.
Gambling Intensive Treatment Program
Everyone’s gambling addiction treatment is personalized to individual needs, but below is a general idea of what to expect from our 4–week gambling counseling and treatment program.
Our program begins with a Comprehensive Assessment that will evaluate the whole person. You will be assessed in the following areas:
- Chemical dependency assessment
- Behavior Addictions
- Complete Mental Health Assessment
- Vocational & Career Needs
- Family Functioning & Issues
- Health of Social Relationships
- Complete Physical Health & Fitness Assessment
- Complete psychological testing and assessments
- Assessment & Nutrition Plan by Registered Dietician
- Health Appraisal Analysis
- Complete Medical Work up and Exam
- Medication reassessment – (if you are on medications, such as anti–depressants or anti–anxiety medications, an assessment of effectiveness and new prescriptions may be provided, as well as natural health care)
- Other tests purposely not listed here
- Healthy, nutritious weekday lunches (organic, nutritional emphasis)
- Daily journal for use with assignments
Additional Issues Addressed During Your Intensive Treatment Program (as needed or indicated)
- Abuse and Trauma
- Alcohol and Drug Usage
- Anger & Hurt
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Issues
- Attachment Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Symptoms
- Self–Destructive Behavior
- Sexual Trauma
- Spiritual Abuse
Find comfort in compassionate people who listen and understand, and who know how to help you through your gambling addiction treatments.
We don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions at The Center. We believe in taking the time to establish a personal relationship with our clients that begins prior to your arrival for gambling addiction treatment. That means understanding your situation and fully addressing questions or concerns so you can decide whether our gambling addiction treatment program is for you. We promise to provide an atmosphere of respect and trust in all interactions with you during gambling counseling, from the first phone call to the time we say goodbye and you return to your normal life.
The Center has a variety of excellent housing options available for your stay with us. Lodging, including housekeeping, laundry and linen services, is included at no additional cost. Fully equipped kitchens are also provided.
The Center charges for services at a per-diem rate. We are able to work with most insurance plans, but we are not a Medicaid or Medicare provider. We have a knowledgeable financial team that will work directly with your insurance company prior to your admission. We can also set up an affordable payment plan for any out-of-pocket costs.
I will never forget this. The lady on the phone had such a gentle voice and caring demeanor. I was taken by surprise. I was very impressed.read more
In addition to working with most insurance carriers we have other financing options available. We are able to assist most people to get the care they need. There are options available and we will work with you.