The Center Facts
"Helping people change their lives for good!"
Whole-Person Care That Works at a Licensed Treatment Facility
- The Center has been providing comprehensive, professional excellence in treatment and whole-person care for addictions, depression, trauma and other life challenges since 1984.
- Our vision is to be “A Place of Hope,” accomplished through our mission of providing individuals with whole-person care – “inspired healthcare” for restoring balance to the body, mind and spirit.
- Our Treatment Programs for addictions and other issues include Abuse and Trauma Healing, Depression, Eating Disorders, Personal Wellness, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Relationship Issues, Sexual Addiction, Spiritual Renewal.
- The Center tailors its programs to both men and women, including our treatment for men with eating disorders.
- Even with this individualized level of care, our Day Treatment programs are offered at a fraction of the cost of most in-patient, hospital-based programs. For more information read costs of hospitalization statistics.
- Not only can you read testimonials from clients who have found Hope and help at The Center – you can also request to speak with one of them to ask about their personal experience and to hear a firsthand recommendation for our treatment programs.
- Each person is ultimately responsible for their own personal recovery – from addictions and other life challenges – but we give you our promise to do our very best, to give you our very best, and to stay with you each step of the way toward healing.
"For I know the thoughts I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11, NIV
7 Ways Our Approach is Unique
- We believe and understand that Hope is available for every person. In 24 years of treatment, we’ve seen countless miracles of God’s grace, manifested through our whole-person care for addictions and other issues.
- We have assembled a comprehensive recovery team of psychologists, licensed counselors, a certified eating disorder specialist, medical personnel, board certified psychiatrist, dieticians, licensed social workers, depression experts, licensed marriage and family therapists, certified chemical dependency professionals, RN, fitness trainer and various specialists. Our team represents the very best in treatment – professionals who are called into the ministry of Hope and Healing.
- The whole-person approach to treatment integrates all aspects of a person’s life:
- Emotional well-being
- Physical health
- Spiritual peace
- Relational happiness
- Intellectual growth
- Nutritional vitality
The people at the clinic are great. I was afraid at first, but now I look forward to seeing the smiling faces at The Center. Thank you all!read more
In addition to working with most insurance carriers we have other financing options available. We are able to assist most people to get the care they need. There are options available and we will work with you.